Our Itinerary!!

9/19-10/4 Brisbane, AUS
10/6-10/18 Northern Queensland, AUS
10/20-10/31 Heron Island Research Station, AUS
11/3-11/11 Moreton Bay Research Station, AUS
11/12-11/20 Sydney, AUS
11/21-12/11 Brisbane, AUS

Monday, October 3, 2011

Never thought I'd see the day...

....but it is actively down pour RAINING in the sunburnt country. TORRENTIAL rain descended on my head as I walked home from the bus stop. They weren't kidding when they said that Australia is a land of extremed! I could now use a nice fireplace, hot chocolate, and perhaps a blanket. Coldest and gloomiest day yet, and what IMPECCABLE timing!!! We have our first exam tomorrow on "Coastal Resource Management."

For my avid followers, soon after my exam tomorrow I will be sure to post a dense description of what this past week has looked like. I apologize for it being so long since I've posted; it has been quite a jam packed week with VERY little down time.

cheers,
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment